Thank you for your interest in supporting Stoney Creek Ranch!
Please consider making a donation to our Urban Initiative summer program that offers “camperships” so that every inner-city child who wants to experience God’s great outdoor creation has the opportunity to do so. We never want cost to prevent a child from attending Stoney Creek Ranch. Our goal is to continually expand our outreach offering more campers a chance to experience a life-changing Christian camping experience. Camper Session for 3 nights/4 days is $325 per camper.
For your convenience, there are 3 ways to donate.
- Support Stoney Creek Ranch by mailing a check to:
Stoney Creek Foundation 510 Bering Drive Suite 100 Houston, TX 77057
- Phone in your credit card donation to 713-800-7250.
- Click here to make your donation online.
- E-Tapestry Donor Management Software for $100 per month for 2018 = $1200 TOTAL
- Camper Tees for Urban Initiative - $10,000($4/Shirt for Approx. 2,500 Campers)
- Public Announcement System for Camp - $7,500
- Nurses Station Fridge - $600
- Used Ford F250 - ~$25,000 - $30,000
We greatly appreciate donations towards these items or to cover them in full. Thank you for your generosity!
Stoney Creek Ranch is an American Camp Association Accredited Camp and therefore adheres to the highest standards set by the camping industry. To achieve and maintain this status, a camp must undergo a complete and thorough peer review by members of the American Camp Association Standards Review Committee, assessing compliance to 300 standards with an on-site visit every 3 years. Stoney Creek Ranch prides itself in its association with ACA and the hard work it requires to maintain this prestigious achievement.